Friday, February 08, 2008

Time to Add

I'm worn out. It's been a while. I'm going to add pictures too.

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Let me love you without ending

Photobucket

she wears a sorrow
her beauty can't hide.

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

and everyone's just
a different shade of you

beach

the memories in my head
are just as real as the time we spent
you’ll always be close to me.

batmanPhotobucketPhotobucket

It feels like you've made me something new.
Something to believe in.
Cause I forget myself when I don't have you.

Photobucket

It's a blurry memory,
but we will never forget it.

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Its those random kisses,
How you smile when you see me,
That means the world to me

camera

you're never prepared
for the moment that changes your life.

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Everything is waves and stars.
The universe is resting in my arms.

Photobucket

Keep on loving him even
if you see no point.
Maybe the point just hasn’t
made it’s way into your story yet.

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

you smiled, that bright smile
and little did you know
that forever it would embedded in my memory

Photobucket

I need to find out if I’m capable
of being a whole person without you


More later...

view my guestbook
|

sign my guestbook




get your free guestbook

2 Comments:

Blogger Rose Valentine said...

I love your icons. They're very nice.

1:24 PM  
Blogger lemonloveee said...

love ur icons <3 keep it up!

5:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home