Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Not right now...

No icons for today.
Just quotes again.
Enjoy.

Don't look at me like that,
i don't feel like falling for you
all over again - - - i can't

i guess me getting upset over little things
is my way of showing how much i care

People are going to disappoint you. I get that...
I kind of expect that, but I don’t know, what if
you wake up one day and realize that you’re
the disappointment?

when youu`re around someone so much
for so long, they become a part of youu and
if they change or go away, youu won`t know
who youu are without them


. ...& what youu don`t know
is that after everything that happened
I still go to bed with tears in my eyes

you’re as welcome as cancer,
but my door is always unlocked ..

i’m so sick of apologizing to myself for you.

you're one mistake i'd gladly repeat

& WHEN Y0U KiSSED ME THAT NiGHT . .
i COULDN`T HELP BUT THiNK ' THiS `
IS E X A C T L Y WHAT i WANT <3

&& I hate the way you expect it not to hurt

You&&I could be the summer romance everyone wishes they could have.

its not that im mad at you..
i just wished and hoped so hard,
that you would be the one thing i could truly
count on

lets go dancing
&& fall in love.
&& break each others hearts
with a tragic goodbye,
&& then,
tomorrow we can do it all again.


view my guestbook |

sign my guestbook




get your free guestbook

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home