Saturday, October 22, 2005

Cold Hands

I don't have enough icons to update with icons, but I'll give you some quotes.

just when you least expect it, you start to
picture yourself with him & you think
about the way he makes you happy &
you see how it all makes sense. & you
realize you care about him a lot more than you think

As we grow up, we learn that even the one person that wasn't supposed to ever let you down, probably will. You will have your heart broken, probably more than once, and it's harder every time. You'll break hearts too, so remember how it felt when yours was broken. You'll blame a new love for things an old one did. You'll cry because time is passing so fast... So. Take too many pictures ;; laugh too hard ;; and love like you've never been hurt because every minute you spend mad or upset is a minute of happiness that you'll never get back

Who am I kidding? It wasn`t meant to be.
I needed a believer and you, you needed to believe.

Staying up too late,
because I just couldn't make
the tears stop falling.
You made me like this.
And out of all honesty
I hope you're happy,
because that's all i want.

sexy is you pushing me up against your car in the pouring rain; and kissing me with the intentions of (( never )) stopping.

you hug him goodbye like its nothing..
while all you wanna do is hold on forever <3

..and when we're together i don't have to
pretend to smile<33>

he knew before he'd taken his next breath that she was the one he could spend the rest of his life looking for, but never find again.

you learn to love not by finding the perfect person, but by seeing an imperfect person perfectly.

i don't have a lot to say..
but i could talk to you for hourssss

life is all about trusting your feelings and taking chances.
losing and finding happiness; appreciating the memories
and learning from the pain and realizing that people
ALWAYS change
<3

i will never forget that. even though we have both grown apart - both changed - a piece of you remains with me. you will always be a part of me because you have unknowingly showed me what i deserve. && every guy i'm with for the rest of my life will be compared to youu..


view my guestbook |

sign my guestbook




get your free guestbook

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home