Friday, November 04, 2005

Back Up Again

Icons are back! That just makes me want to dance like a stupid.

Yes...a stupid.

it's weird to think about
how different your life
would be if you never met
the people who changed it.

One day you'll wake up and realize she was perfect
And she'll be waking up to a guy who already knows it

Everything happens for a reason
and dont say you regret it --
because at some point
it was something you wanted

i want to be your favorite hello
and your hardest goodbye.

don't think that i don't still love you because i haven't looked at you today. its just that if i look for too long -- i'll fall in love + a l l o v e r a g a i n

All he is is a friend..a very good friend..
who can make me smile like no other..

i want to be the smile, the first thought, the long drive or the short walk,
the last voice, the random call, the laugh, the perfect kiss, the comfort hug, your second half, the sparkle in your eye, the everything you need, just what you want…
I want to be your perfection.


It's like when you are excited about a boy and you see a couple holding hands, and you feel so happy for them. And other times you see the same couple , and they make you so mad. Like, they've got the everything you've ever wanted.

Yeah hes fine. But theres just something else about him.
Something that makes my head light && stomach tight.

Theres something I should get off my chest
im losing my mind && my lifes a mess

&& Even though I remind myself that we'll probably never be together...I still won't let myself fall for anyone else.

I want a boy to buy me flowers,

Just because it’s Tuesday


I love being with you. I don't have to work hard to impress anyone..you know all my faults. I can cry in front of you, & you'll just hold me until I stop..or I can laugh so hard I cry..& you'll laugh with me until we're both crying. And it's perfect. How sometimes we don't have to say anything. Just being together is enough. Even though we know everything about each other, we still never run out of things to talk about. Youre always there for me, either to hold me or laugh with me. You've been with me through everything, and I can't imagine ever not having you in my life. I love having you in my life..


life is made up of the years
that meant nothing && the '
moments that meant it all ..


&& when h e ' s not around
theres something missing in her smile.


sometimes all you can do is smile.
move on with the day,
hold back your tears,
&& pretend you're okay


she's just a stupid girl..
who sets her hopes too high..
he's just a stupid guy..
who doesn't know what's in front of him..


everytime i wanna give up on you theres always
sumthing inside telling me just give him some time


think to myself ; i'm so over him.
& then he walks by & i have second thoughts.


It's every girls dream to have
a guy call her at 3 a.'m just to
say "hey babe... just wanted
to tell you i LOVE YOU " <3>


Now, for the hottest icons since forever.


Image hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.com


LEAVE SOME LOVELY COMMENTS LOVERS.
<333 size="1">(Three hearts in a row...makes me think of a threesome...hehe, I have a dirty mind.)


view my guestbook |

sign my guestbook




get your free guestbook

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home