Sunday, October 02, 2005

Quotes instead of Icons

Well my beautiful people, since the icons are once again shut off, and you'll have to wait a couple more days until they are turned back on, I've decided to bestow the hungry masses (or well, the invisible people that come to my site) with quotes.

the worst thing about being lied to is
knowing that you're not worth the truth.

the most incredible feeling; knowing that i made you happy.

maybe i'm not meant to be over him..
i mean, look at how many times i've tried.
maybe it's not working for a reason.

listen to your heart before you
make the biggest mistake of your life.

when i cry at night, the only thing i can think
to myself about is.. how can i seem so
perfectly fine in the morning; why do i smile
like nothing is wrong? and how does not one
single person notice that i`m not okay?

i wish i could find the perfect lyrics
to the perfect song to explain
just how perfect you are.
but i cant. all i can say is
i miss you
&&
i miss the way i feel when
im with you &
& tonight youre all i need

Sometimes I look at you…
And you seem to be { looking back } at me…
But sometimes you look away…
Like you're afraid of ---» what might happen
if you stare a *SeCoNd* longer

just for once i want to be
hard to leave
i want someone to stay up
(all night) thinking of me

dont worry
i wont forget you
like you did to me
i wont abandon you
when you need me the most
i wont talk about you
behind your back
but i will
always love you;
always support you
&& be there for you
when you need me
because i love you
with all my heart
dont even question that

You promised youd always love me..
I guess you crossed your fingers

say anything;
but say what you mean

you realize that life sucks
love isnt always real ..
& happiness is only for a limited time
you learn who REAL friends are ..
you learn to hold back tears
& you learn how to ..
act like you don't care

i don't run from you.. i walk slowly..
and you don't even care enough to stop me..

it’s really a waste you know;;
wasting your tears on someone who will never,
ever, be there to kiss them away

&& the storybook was finished...but the last page was missing
so no one ever found out...if she got him in the end

It's times like these where silence means everything.

there's always a little bit of whore in every
girl. when it comes to that one guy .. <3>

after all this time...my heart still breaks when i hear your name. not because i love you, but because of all the things we left unfinished and unsaid.

here we go again
with the mixed signals'
& second th0ughts<3

you know you truly care
when you have to try and
convince yourself you don't..

Sit down, remind me how,
this is the same old story
of growing up and getting lost.

It's funny how certain things trigger memories.
Songs, smells, and such, some make you sad
and some make you just close your eyes and for
that one moment you are captured in the past.
It's moments like those that make life confusing.

The only fights i want to have with you
are the "i love you more" fights

People may not remember exactly
what you did, or what you said `
but they'll always remember..
how you made them feel; <3

Sometimes, the smallest things
in life are the hardest to do. Like
clicking on his screen name & just
sayin "hey" … because it hurts to know
that you are in love again

she finally stopped playing their song when
she realized she was dancing alone..

view my guestbook
|

sign my guestbook




get your free guestbook

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home